Re: [teacherartexchange] Yet another twist...

---------

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 13:08:21 PDT

Personally, I would go for it - Especially if you have
told them that you don't have that much ceramics
experience and they still want to hire you.
Also, it sounds like a great school to become a part
of.
Take a couple classes this summer and learn as you go.
 I think it sounds exciting - as long as you think you
could be interested in ceramics. I guess I am a bit
biased as I focused on ceramics in college ;)
Good Luck!