[teacherartexchange] Mask Lesson Ideas Page on Incredible Art Department

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 10:40:58 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have updated the page with mask lesson ideas:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/masks.htm
Eventually, I will add links to all mask lessons that are on IAD to this page.

If you have a mask lesson you would like to share, send it my way.
Include brief description and materials used along with one image.
Send to me off list as attachments don't come through the list.

Art Education and ArtsEducators members can share images in the Photos
section of the list site.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department (IAD)