Re: [teacherartexchange] Bandwidth Theft & Copyright Infringement

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 06:31:44 PDT

I don't understand how that would work--or do I? Instead of one image of a
lily, for example, it would actually be in 2-3 sections but coded onto the
page with no spaces so that it would appear (on my site) to be one image?

That would probably be a good deterrent but it would also be a lot of work!
:-)

Sharon
www.art-rageous.net