[teacherartexchange] Watercolor Exhibit

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 16:37:39 PDT

In January, I have an exhibit of my watercolors in Placitas.
That is just North of Albuquerque. They provided space for
me to advertise my work on their web site.

http://placitasarts.org/Visual_Arts/Duncan,%20Woody/Woody_Duncan.htm

Please check it out. I'll send out an e-mail invitation prior to the
exhibit in case
you are in the area. I believe four artist display each month. I
should have
space for 10 watercolors.
                                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque