Re: [teacherartexchange] Second interview

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2006 - 16:07:52 PDT

Hi Stacie and all,

It does sound overwhelming, but also exciting to have these many opportunities.
I would continue to stall the elementary school...now you really do have a
legitimate reason to stall...ask that you be able to meet with the other art
teacher. Explain that you have many questions still left unanswered and you
would like to have those questions answered before you make a decision. I
agree with you that what happened was a bust...and it did seem unprofessional..
Yet on the other hand, things can happen...If you are still interested in this
position, just ask for another interview and this time with the other art
teacher.

You do seem really excited about the high school job and it does sound as if you
have the work ethic to become prepared to teach the content you don't already
know about. Art teachers can't know everything, remember.

Don't feel guilty about anything...this is just a normal procedure during the
summer months...this is just the way it is...relax, smile and be glad that you
have some choices. :-)

Cheers,

Diane

--