[teacherartexchange] Playing with Food - Food Sculpture Lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2006 - 12:28:59 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Catherine King's students had fun with this food sculpture lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Catherine-food.htm

The student handout and Rubric is a Word file and takes a while to load.

This was shared with the lesson sharing group and some thought it
would be a good end of year activity.

Catherine did it with ninth graders. Catherine sent me a PowerPoint of
images. I can not put it on the site, but will send it to members who
request it (off list). I will only forward it for a few days.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources