I have a second interview with the first school, the one where I would be
teaching elementary on a cart at two schools. I'm still waiting to hear from the
high school. What should I do if the elementary school offers me a position?
Should I ask how long they need before I give them an answer and leave it at
that? Should I admit that I might have another offer? Should I just say
that I need a little time to think it over? I'm so worried about saying the
wrong thing because the education system here is so political. If you say the
wrong thing, they can prevent you from working in the public school system for up
to a year.