Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] harold's web gallery of sculpture

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 10:47:26 PDT

Very cool idea!

On 7/4/06, wendy free <> wrote:
> i am thinking how cool it would be to have a
> website with students' work and their voices speaking
> about it!

If you have photoshop elements the template I used works with elements
too. You can use a free open source program called Audacity to record
voices. Even if you do not have Photoshop or Elements a little bit of
coding on a web page could get the audio to play or uploading a mp3
file with a link will get it to play too.

Something to try when school starts! I bet the kids would get a big
kick out of it.

Harold Olejarz
Blog -
Website -