Re: [teacherartexchange] woody's new watercolors

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 10:46:01 PDT

Wendy,
        The secret is to have someone else, cook your meals, serve the meals,
clean up the room, change the sheets, etc. A box of red raspberry
sangria
helps as well. Living at the Sagebrush with all my friends around is
a boost.
It's a great atmosphere to motivate painting.
                                                        Woody
I had 4 or 5 drawn out before I got to Taos and I started a day early
so I
would not need to paint on Friday.

On Jul 4, 2006, at 9:35 AM, wendy free wrote:

> 10 in a week?!? to me, they look like they took a
> LONG time! have you always been this prolific? i
> feel like such a turtle. any hints on how to speed
> things up? they are all gorgeous, but the cactus
> flowers painting takes my breath away! wow!!!
>
> wendy
> www.wendypaigefree.com

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net