[teacherartexchange] Art Educators - Post your Blogs

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2006 - 08:30:18 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Harold Olejarz pointed out that I don't have a place on Incredible Art
Department for blogs.... I have added his to this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

I will add all list member blogs there (listed with Teachers as
artists at the bottom)

I am only going to link list member blogs... I have turned down
other's who requested blogs to be linked. Blogs must be about art
(your art, student art, art education), of course.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/