Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art Educators - Post your Blogs

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2006 - 08:30:18 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Harold Olejarz pointed out that I don't have a place on Incredible Art
Department for blogs.... I have added his to this page:

I will add all list member blogs there (listed with Teachers as
artists at the bottom)

I am only going to link list member blogs... I have turned down
other's who requested blogs to be linked. Blogs must be about art
(your art, student art, art education), of course.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to