Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Triplets in Taos and New Watercolors

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2006 - 16:55:41 PDT

I enjoyed seeing the triplets and also viewing your new paintings. I am
sure it is hard for the triplets to be so FAMOUS but hey! when you are SO
CUTE! you just have to learn to deal with it!!
Thanks for sharing.
Cindy, who just returned from her 30 year high school reunion. Some of
those people were soooo old. I am glad I am not one of them.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.