[teacherartexchange] Visual Culture

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2006 - 12:12:34 PDT

Despite its being summer, I am thinking ahead to February, when the theme for SchoolArts will be Visual Culture. I am looking for articles on that subject and hope some of you will send me some. I can use articles that are opinion pieces about visual culture as well as articles that address teaching visual culture. Articles do not need to be longer than 600 words and can be written in a conversational style. My deadline is September 1. You can contact me individually if you have any questions.

Thanks so much,

Nancy

Nancy Walkup
Editor, SchoolArts Magazine