Re: [teacherartexchange] Best interview ever!

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2006 - 11:19:36 PDT

You seem so excited about this opportunity, I believe passion is the
major reason
anyone succeeds. So, if the offer is made - go for it. You can learn
to do quality
ceramics just like everything else. Keep us posted as to what
happens. This list
will be a great resource for ceramics or anything else.
                                        Best of Luck, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons