Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Triplets in Taos and New Watercolors

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2006 - 09:27:39 PDT

My triplet grandkids came up to Taos to see me and my new paintings.
They had a hard time understanding how so many people in Taos
knew them by name. Of course my friends at the Sagebrush keep up
with the triplets via my website. Below is a link to a page with both
triplets in Taos and five of the watercolors I created that week. I
ten paintings but decided to show only the best five.

I had to dump a lot of old pages from my website to make room for new
things. It's a lot like this house in Albuquerque, there is only so much
space. But with houses they don't post a warning when you "exceed
your alloted space."

                I hope your summer is going well, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons