[teacherartexchange] ken schwab's students' work

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 13:48:39 PDT

holy chihuahuas! these pieces are stunning! they are
professional quality! ken, i would love any tips you
can give on working with watercolors with your kids.
they are my fave medium and to me one of the easiest
but most of my students do NOT like them and think
they are impossible to work with. a main problem has
been resistance to layering - they want to paint it
all at once, and, of course, then it runs... how do
you build up to this with them? the landscapes are
smashing, too - am very curious about the stencil
part. thank you for sharing these!

 wendy
www.wendypaigefree.com