[teacherartexchange] Cubism Still Life Gallery - Leigh High School (Ken Schwab)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 11:57:07 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Ken Schwab sent me a number of new images for his cubism lesson. I
have added a gallery page. The work is impressive:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Ken-Cubism2.htm

Here is the link to the lesson plan:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/kencubism.htm

I have reduced the size of images for the gallery page. If anyone
needs the larger size files, contact me off list. I will forward them
for a few days only.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department