Re: [teacherartexchange] Fill in the blank - Art Teacher Qualification

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 10:58:21 PDT

Harold and Wendy,

    I really enjoyed this, too! Speaking of the Daily Show, OSU and the DS
are currently negotiating a visit by Jon Stewart to Columbus this coming
fall. Will keep you posted of developments in case some Ohio folk want to
visit the center of football universe in central Ohio. And, by the way, OSU
is home to the Cartoon Research Library (In the Wexner Center for the Arts)
which has a substantial collection of world famous cartoons.

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                    Art teacher, K-5, retired