[teacherartexchange] Watercolor Flowers Gallery - Leigh High School (Ken Schwab)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 10:27:12 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Ken Schwab sent me a number of new images for his Georgia O'Keeffe
Watercolor Lesson. I have added most of them to this Gallery page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-water3.htm

Here is the lesson plan link:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-water.htm

I have larger size images for anyone who wants them. I decided to
re-sample the images to a smaller file size for this page. Contact me
off list for the larger images. I will forward them only for a few
days.

Enjoy his student work.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department