Re: [teacherartexchange] Fill in the blank - Art Teacher Qualification

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 10:03:06 PDT

Hi Harold and All,

This questionnaire sounds like a great tool to use in my undergraduate art
education program! ;-) It would certainly provoke a great deal of debate about
the recent issues we have been talking about on the list, such as art teachers
being held to disingenuous higher "moral" standards and how to keep ones job in
today's political and moral climate.

Cheers,

Diane

--