Re: [teacherartexchange] Best interview ever!

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 09:20:51 PDT

wow, stacie - i also taught elem. my first year and
then hs and had to do ceramics which i knew little
about. i went to the main city library and read
everything about ceramics they had (no net then :D),
got help from my colleagues, and practiced a lot once
school started. ended up liking it quite a bit and
added 2 more courses to the curriculum by pop demand.
i'm still doing hs, 16 years later, so i guess it
worked. your enthusiasm for this position i think
makes you a strong candidate on top of your proven
work ethic and desire to do your best as an art
teacher. hopefully this is a school where you will
have good benefits, too? if so, i say go for it! i do
not think this is out of your league.

good luck!

:D wendy