[teacherartexchange] Fill in the blank - Art Teacher Qualification

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 08:31:10 PDT

Art Teacher Qualification Survey

Please fill in the blank:

People who have drawn naked models should not be art teachers because
____________

People who have modeled for life drawing classes should definitely not
be art teachers because ____________

People who have looked at paintings of naked men, women and children
by famous artists should not be art teachers because ____________

People who have looked at paintings of naked men, women and children
by not so famous artists should definitely not be art teachers because
____________

People who have studied Greek Sculpture should not be art teachers
because ____________

People who have looked at erotic Greek vases should definitely not be
art teachers because ____________

People who have looked at photographs of nude people by famous
photographers should not be art teachers because ____________

People who have looked at photographs of nude people by not so famous
photographers should definitely not be art teachers because
____________

People who have modeled naked figures out of clay should not be art
teachers because ____________

People who have seen any art dealing with issues of gender or
sexuality should not be art teachers because __________

People who make of have made art dealing with issues or gender or
sexuality should definitely not be art teachers because __________

People who have seen or made Performance Art should not be art
teachers because __________

People who have seen R or X rated movies should not be art teachers
because __________

People who have had sex outside of marriage should not be art teachers
because __________

I am sure there are more statements that can be added to this list.

When we are done adding the statements we can start checking out all
of the art teachers. Hopefully, we will be left with at least one
person who can still be an art teacher. That person should have great
class management skills because he or she can expect to teach some
pretty big classes.

Harold