Re: [teacherartexchange] Easy relief printing project - great results

---------

From: ceastman (ceastman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2006 - 02:45:23 PDT

wow, judy! these images are great! i used the 2nd link and found some
very beautiful and powerful images following the prints from the high
schools in ann arbor. there is an exquisite still life in colored
pencil and a 3D piece made of cast sugar on wood! and i have not gone
through all 1530! images. thanks for sharing.
linda in michigan