Re: [teacherartexchange] African Unit suggestions

---------

From: Deb (surreal70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 17:20:13 PDT

kathy

Thanks for the questions. They really helped. I especially liked the masks presented from the point of view of masks that we wear every day. I am involved with a group of teachers in an antibullying program called Project Love and I'm always looking for ways to incorporate these components and values into the art room community.

I don't go back until the end of August. I'll let you know how it goes. deb from beautiful Kent