Re:[teacherartexchange] African Unit

---------

From: J Well (scherenschnitte442000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 05:49:54 PDT

Hi. Maybe you could focus on the various purposes of
masks from several different African nations. I think
Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle@planet.tn) at one of
the art education groups reminded us that there is not
"an African mask" but rather a variety of purposes and
mask traditions in the different nations. How much
time do you have to research? J.