[teacherartexchange] African Unit suggestions

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 31 2005 - 03:23:43 PDT

First Africa is huge. I suggest you choose an area or time period.
Second do lots of net research
Third, think why are you doing the unit? Is it to broaden their
understanding of another culture?
Fourth think of your audience. How can you connect Africa with 8th graders?
Making the connection is important to whether they will retain information.

Sorry to be giving more questions than answers.

Randy in Dandy Maine... why the heck has the list gotten so quiet all of a
sudden? Stephani are you out there?