Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Technology funding

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 30 2005 - 16:11:28 PDT

For those of you who have some funds in your school budget for
technology, but not enough to cover some of the big-ticket items, I'd
like to encourage you to look into the SMARTer Kids Foundation.

Through the Foundation you will be able to apply for a variety of
grants that can provide up to 70% of the cost of interactive digital
whiteboards, software, and accessories.

They have opportunities for all grade levels and subject areas (K-12 and
higher ed)as well as homeschoolers, charters, and museums.

I've never worked with an easier application. It took less than 20
minutes to complete and submit online. I submitted by proposal Tuesday
and had a positive response this morning.

From a rainy Sedona,

Join us in June 2006 for Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera
Space is limited --- E-mail this address for details
For art teaching resources, professional development, & travel, visit:

Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)

To unsubscribe go to