Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Thanks for the Warhol input

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 21:02:28 PDT

Thanks for the input on the Warhol images. Your suggestions are invaluable.
I will share the results of the project when it is complete.

Join us in June 2006 for Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera
Space is limited --- E-mail this address for details
For art teaching resources, professional development, & travel, visit:
For information about the NAU art education program:
Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)

To unsubscribe go to