Re: [teacherartexchange] digital camera -hack

---------

From: david gran (dsgran_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 19:32:06 PDT

I posted about all kinds of "hacks" for cameras a
while ago on my art teacher blog. It includes
directions for making a disposable digital camera
re-usabel.

Here is the post:

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/2005/06/low-budget-photography-class.html

In case you're wondering, I checked with a lawyer
about this and he said that it was 'most likely' legal
- since you bought the product, you're free to do with
it as you please.

http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

The day is coming when an ordinary carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

-Paul Cezanne