Re: [teacherartexchange] digital camera

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 19:19:40 PDT

Hi,

I have used Kodaks with my students for the last 6 years and have been
very happy with them.

I used to have a Nikon, one of the early 3 mega-pixels CoolPix, 995 I
think. It was OK. Then I got a Canon S50 5megapixel and have been very
happy with it. If you saw some of the READ pictures I posted earlier
those were taken with the Canon S50.

I just got a Canon SD 500, 7 megapixel and very small. It is great!!!!!

Harold