Re: [teacherartexchange] Thanks Kris --- Warhol Museum

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 19:06:40 PDT

I must not be getting all the messages - I even checked my spam folder, but
didn't see Kris's response. I enjoy Warhol's work immensely, but my project
ideas are limited. I would love to add more lesson ideas, as well as
discussion topics. I will have to go check out the site to find out about
these time capsules!
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids