Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Thanks Kris --- Warhol Museum

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 19:06:40 PDT

I must not be getting all the messages - I even checked my spam folder, but
didn't see Kris's response. I enjoy Warhol's work immensely, but my project
ideas are limited. I would love to add more lesson ideas, as well as
discussion topics. I will have to go check out the site to find out about
these time capsules!
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

> Thanks, Kris:
> Yes, your info helps a lot. I was hoping someone would mention the
> endangered species. I love that frog.
> I have been reading a lot about Warhol lately and have read the museum
> website word for word. Were you aware that the time capsules are being
> posted to the museum site? They are up to number 21. Many more to go.
> The make your own silkscreen on the site is fun, too.
> Pam

To unsubscribe go to