[teacherartexchange] Thanks Kris --- Warhol Museum

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 17:59:01 PDT

Thanks, Kris:

Yes, your info helps a lot. I was hoping someone would mention the
endangered species. I love that frog.

I have been reading a lot about Warhol lately and have read the museum
website word for word. Were you aware that the time capsules are being
posted to the museum site? They are up to number 21. Many more to go.

The make your own silkscreen on the site is fun, too.

Pam

Join us in June 2006 for Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera
Space is limited --- E-mail this address for details
For art teaching resources, professional development, & travel, visit:
www.ArtResourcesforTeachers.com
For information about the NAU art education program:
Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)
Pamela.Stephens@nau.edu
http://www.cal.nau.edu/art/fac_pages/faculty_s.htm