Re: [teacherartexchange] digital camera

---------

From: debbie nicholas (dkaynik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 16:01:34 PDT

I have a Canon Powershot (personal)I love. It is easy
to use and feels just right in my hand (important to
me). I have a Nikon Coolpix in my classroom, I don't
like it as well but the photo place recommended it for
my classroom. I keep both cameras in my classroom
most of the time and the students would rather use the
canon because of the way it handles.

debbie