Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] digital camera

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 11:26:16 PDT

        Go to
you can research any camera and even rotate it around to see
all sides of the camera. Before you buy, go to a brick and
mortar store and hold them in your hands to see which one's
are comfortable. Then buy it on line for the best price and
to avoid the state sales tax.

Joe Cox wrote:
> Hi all,
> There has been some discussion on digital photography. I have a question on
> digital cameras. I want to purchase one for my personal use but when I go
> to look at them I get so confused and usually leave frustrated. There are
> so many on the market that it is really hard to know what to buy.

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703