Re: [teacherartexchange] digital camera

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 11:26:16 PDT

Joe,
        Go to http://www.steves-digicams.com/
you can research any camera and even rotate it around to see
all sides of the camera. Before you buy, go to a brick and
mortar store and hold them in your hands to see which one's
are comfortable. Then buy it on line for the best price and
to avoid the state sales tax.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque