[teacherartexchange] digital camera

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 00:00:36 PDT

Hi all,

There has been some discussion on digital photography. I have a question on
digital cameras. I want to purchase one for my personal use but when I go
to look at them I get so confused and usually leave frustrated. There are
so many on the market that it is really hard to know what to buy. I want a
moderately priced camera that I can use for family photos and in my art.
What is movie mode? What is the best brand? Is there a big difference
between a camera with 4, 5 or 6 megapixel. What about zoom features? When
buying what should I look for and what should I stay away from? What about
the new photo printers they have on the market, and then there is the whole
issue of memory cards and what not.

If you know of a website that can help answer my questions or have a
suggestion of a camera that works well for you please let me know. Also if
you had an experience with your camera, good or bad, please share.

Blessings,
Joe