Re: [teacherartexchange] digital photography

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 05:54:54 PDT

About students shooting pics with film cameras and
converting them to digital:

Diane C. Gregory wrote:

> I think there are also places on the Internet that will convert traditional
> photos to digital. Some deliver the digital photos to you via the Web.

Places like Wal Mart will give you a CD with digital jpegs at the same
time they process your film. The students can get prints plus the CD if
they request it. Then they can load the CD with pics at school for
manipulation.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque