Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

re:[teacherartexchange] digital photography

From: Richard Gross (ralight_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 00:40:51 PDT

Looking to buy digital equipment is like looking to
buy a car. There are tons of options and everyone you
ask has an opinion.

So here?s my 2 cents worth with a budget of $3000.

Get and Apple iMac or two.

2 Canon digital cameras.

PhotoShop Elements (they?re up to version 3 now)

HP or Epson printer.

The best places to buy:
 the cameras would be B&H Photo on line.
Computer buy directly from Apple (on line) they give
you a discount.
Photoshop elements can be bought anywhere
Printer can be bought either through Apple of B&H

To unsubscribe go to