[teacherartexchange] Sheba and I are moving to Boston-change of address

---------

From: Leslie Miller (zandeerae_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 17:38:31 PDT

Hi everyone,

Sheba and I are moving to Boston, sometime between the 8th and 12th of
August. Here is our new address:

Leslie Miller
Midway Studios
15 Channel Center Street, #309
Boston, MA 02210

Our phone will be changed on the 12th, I hope:
617-772-0288.
For now I will keep the e-mail address the same.

For those of you in the area, look for us at the Fort Point Open Studios on
the 14th, 15th, and 16th of October. A ten minutes' walk from Boston's South
Station.

Or- come visit before that. We can have a walk by the harbor, or you can
help unpack boxes! Millions and millions of boxes! I never want to see brown
cardboard boxes again!
I even have a first commission! My friend, the architect who planned the
space for me, is taking a papercut in exchange. I like the barter system!

Hoping to be able to have small classes in the studio area before the school
year is out. Teaching again...

Hope you all are enjoying the summer break; the muggy weather here has made
it a difficult summer. I spent a most muggy week at Peter's Valley Craft
Center in New Jersey. The weather wasn't lovely, but the workshop was a
Journal workshop with Paulus Berensohn and Joy Seidler. It over came the
weather.What a marvelous workshop!

Les
Late of Framingham, MA

Leslie A.Miller