Re: [teacherartexchange] digital photography

---------

From: Marvin Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 14:26:45 PDT

Windows 98 is unstable, inconvenient, vulnerable to virus, and not well supported anymore by Microsoft. Simple stuff like hooking up a USB connected printer is complicated with Windows 98. It is much easier with Windows XP and easiest with an eMac by Apple. Apple does not seem to get viruses. I think you could buy two cameras, two computers, software, and a printer $3,000.
Marvin Bartel
bartelart.com