[teacherartexchange] Notebook Covers Cheap

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 12:55:06 PDT

I was at Wal-Mart and picked up 3 prong portfolios
with pockets for 5 cents each. If you use them in the
classroom you can't pass this one by. When I was
teaching I required every student to maintain an
Art Notebook. I supplied the covers and always
looked for a sale. The lesson related to the
required notebook is at:
http://www.taospaint.com/LessonArtistWeek.html
                        Woody

--