Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Notebook Covers Cheap

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 12:55:06 PDT

I was at Wal-Mart and picked up 3 prong portfolios
with pockets for 5 cents each. If you use them in the
classroom you can't pass this one by. When I was
teaching I required every student to maintain an
Art Notebook. I supplied the covers and always
looked for a sale. The lesson related to the
required notebook is at:

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703