Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] digital photography

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 09:49:11 PDT

You don't need to invest in the very costly full blown
Photoshop. The best thing to buy is Photoshop Elements.
It does almost everything you would ever wish to do in
editing and manipulating photos. It cost about $98 off
the shelf but if you ask for the educators price it's
about $49. I don't know what a classroom set would run.

There is free photo editing software out there. One is
called picassa I think. I have not tried it.

Judy Potter wrote:
> Christine
> Photoshop Elements is my first choice.
> Another is Kodak EasyShare. This is a free download from the Kodak
> website and is good for teachers on a limited budget.
> Judy in Illinois

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703