Re: [teacherartexchange] digital photography

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 09:49:11 PDT

You don't need to invest in the very costly full blown
Photoshop. The best thing to buy is Photoshop Elements.
It does almost everything you would ever wish to do in
editing and manipulating photos. It cost about $98 off
the shelf but if you ask for the educators price it's
about $49. I don't know what a classroom set would run.

There is free photo editing software out there. One is
called picassa I think. I have not tried it.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net