Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] 2 new albums: collages + mandalas

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 09:45:46 PDT

go to ehs mandalas; ehs myth collages

these were our end of the year hs art 1 projects. was
thrilled with how both turned out; both new for us.
really felt like kids did a lot of creative thinking,
self expression. lots of fun for me to watch the
processes. very high success rates for both - kids
happy with work. please let me know if you have qs or
want details.

:D wendy
ps sorry about the excessive flashback on some of the collages!

Do You Yahoo!?