[teacherartexchange] digital photography

---------

From: christine (kotarsky_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 25 2005 - 07:53:42 PDT

can anyone give me a suggestion on which software to use for editing and
creating digital photography/graphics for middle school? I am not versed in
this area and want to try some digital photography with the kids this year.
I received a $3,000 grant and would like to get a camera or 2 for the
classroom, I guess need a photo printer also. Any suggestion on this as
well? There is one drawback to my idea, that is my 4 computers are old
windows 98. one is actually crashing and tried to get it fixed all last
year. I appreciate any info you can give
Christine