Re:[teacherartexchange] slides from gammatech

---------

From: Melissa Smith (melissasmi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 23 2005 - 05:24:33 PDT

I have had slides made from https://www.gammatech.com/html/home.htm in the
past year and was completely happy with them. (Of course, the slides can't
be better than the jpeg you send.) The online process is amazingly easy,
the slides came very quickly, and I now have options other than lugging all
of my newest work to my very good yet very expensive photographer for
slides.

Melissa