Re: [teacherartexchange] Error in URL Digital to Slides

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 20:16:44 PDT

I understand from others that they are great. I placed my order
today, and I'm headed for the Ozarks. So I find out a few days
before I present. I sent them jpegs I downloaded from the web.
Some are a large enough file to look good, some are smaller
than they suggest. But I need to project visuals to discuss
my artists body of work. I'm researching Joaquin Sorolla y
Bastida, a Spanish artist. He has 18 paintings in our upcoming
exhibit. I first saw his work in St. Louis years ago. He was
my inspiration for two of my recent beach paintings. He treats
the light in a fantastic manner, very luminous.
                                Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
		mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net