[teacherartexchange] Error in URL Digital to Slides

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 19:23:58 PDT

Correction in URL below:

I was amazed to find a great place to transfer my digital
images to 35 mm slides. It's easy and reasonably priced too.
Go to : https://www.gammatech.com/html/home.htm
It's here in Albuquerque but they service the whole country
as well as overseas. It cost me $42 for 14 slides from the
14 jpeg I sent them. That includes the postage to send me
the finished slides. They have an amazing interactive web
page that explains the process clearly. You upload your
digital images on their web site, fill out the order form
and pay on line. They mail you your slides. I learned about
the service at a watercolor meeting.

I'm doing research on an artist for a presentation to our
Docents study group. I found lots of images and thought
I'd put them in a powerpoint. Well, I'm told that the
museum doesn't have a digital projector. Eight million
dollars for expanding the museum and no bucks for technology.
So, I'm going the slide route. It's got to be better than
passing around Xerox copies. I think I'll do the powerpoint
anyway if just to help me organize my thoughts and practice
my presentation skills.

         Check out that web site, Woody

--
	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque