Re: [teacherartexchange] Postmodernism

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 14:03:13 PDT

As I embark on trying to help my students understand postmodernism and its
implications to art education, I am challenged to help them discover how they
can embrace the principles of postmodernism when the state mandates a
curriculum that embraces modernist ideas. Do any veteran K-12 art teachers
have any ideas? How do you manage doing this?

Diane

--
Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate