Re: [teacherartexchange] Elliot Eisner on choice/national art standards

---------

vranck0602_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 13:39:26 PDT

Hi Kathy,
Absolutely! I've just returned from the midwest DI conference in Ohio.
I had already learned about it in great detail, but I realized that I
was giving choices but not adhering to KUDos (what I want them to know,
understand and do), and I wasn't weightingt he options they were given
to make sure that rigor wasn't lost in the process. Back to the drawing
board for me! I must love stepping off cliffs and trying something new.
vicki