Re: [teacherartexchange] still-life drawing

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 20:22:10 PDT

When I do still life, I set up two still-life arrangements on a table in the
center of the room, then also set up still-life arrangements on at least two
moveable carts. Students can choose the arrangment they want to draw--and
the view they wish to use. I work with elementary students, but think this
could work for high school, as well.

Mary H.