[teacherartexchange] Important concepts

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 18:20:56 PDT

For those of you contemplating some of the ideas that have been tossed out
to the group as of late, may I suggest that you read a bit of Eisner in
regard to what he calls the null curriculum? A quick Google search and Yahoo
search under Eisner Null Curriculum brought up quite a few articles. This is
one. http://www.teachersmind.com/eisner.htm

Pam

Join us in June 2006 for Paris, Avignon, and the French Riviera
Space is limited --- E-mail this address for details
For art teaching resources, professional development, & travel, visit:
www.ArtResourcesforTeachers.com
For information about the NAU art education program:
Pamela G. Stephens, PhD
Northern Arizona University
Art Education
P.O. Box 6020
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-6020
928.523.2432 (voice mail) 928.523.3333 (fax)
Pamela.Stephens@nau.edu
http://www.cal.nau.edu/art/fac_pages/faculty_s.htm