Re: [teacherartexchange] Elliot Eisner on choice

---------

vranck0602_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Jul 19 2005 - 19:59:54 PDT

Hello Diane,
Unfortunately we are living in a standards driven era. Thank goodness
that our state standards are the national standards. Essential
knowledge is the knowledge I can impart that will help them move to the
next level in their lives. Ultimately we want learners that will set
their own standards and live full lives. I think art can make all of
that so much richer.
Vicki